Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Happy New Year to All of My Fellow Snails

Hello all of you wonderfully slow-paced people out there.  This is going to be an adventure in embracing our uniqueness in this fast-paced world we try to thrive in.  It has been a dream of mine to connect with you and to help all of us let go of the negative labels we've heard about ourselves over the many years.  Yes, we ARE different, and that's okay!  In fact, that's fabulous!

I'm just getting started in the blogging world, so this will be a work in progress.  In the coming days I will work to customize my blog's look and give you a preview of some of the posts to come.  Actually, forget about that - I'm too excited to wait to give you a preview of blogs to come.  Here are some of my thoughts for topics in upcoming blogs:

  • A few things about me
  • How to determine if you're a snail (if you need to ask this, you probably aren't!)
  • Why it hurts to be a snail
  • Why snails rock
  • Some techniques I've found to help me manage my time
  • Time savers for snails
  • How to help others accept and respect your unique pace
Let's see how far we get with those topics and go from there, shall we?

Until then, keep moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment