Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

Strategy for Snails: Introduction

Over the years I have discovered various strategies that have helped me manage my time more effectively and, hence, fit in more comfortably with societal expectations.  And, truth be told, they've helped me fit in better with my own expectations of myself.  It is frustrating for a person with big dreams and big goals to come to the end of a day and feel like nothing of significance was accomplished.  In that way, snails can be as tough on themselves as the rest of society can be.

So, I intend to write a series of blogs to share with you some of the strategies and techniques I've discovered that help me organize and use my time most efficiently.

Strategies:

  1. Count backwards
  2. Stop!
  3. Don't wait for anything ever again
  4. Focus
  5. Plan and plan and then plan to plan
  6. Use every minute with INTENTION

No comments:

Post a Comment